Days Before Fasting

Saturday, Today is the last day (2 days/red) before face the Fasting month in my country. Hm, every one always want to spent their time with their family. But for me, for the first time i must spent my last days before fasting with my work partner in Makassar, the central of South Sulawesi; one Province in Indonesia. But it's Ok! I'm fine with this condition. Try something new in the different location and culture, include different menu. Aha! More seafood there. I like very much! And in the one night i get diner with Ministry of Law an Human Right, Mr. Andi Matalata In one restaurant in Makassar, "Istana Laut". Hm, Beautiful moment [although actually we are in the different group]. Hi Hi Hi....

And Now, Sunday, once day before fasting, I plan to get Sushi with my best friend. Aha! Lest see how can i eat the sushi! Much or just a bit? can do i? Wish... Bubye all,i will prefer first before hang out... Ha ha ha...

0 comments:

 
© free template by Blogspot tutorial