I like money but hate to work indeed!

well, well, well! here I am to meet you again guys! I got a fever and a bit cold! Damn! How came i got it all in the mid of my fasting month with lot of activities. Imaging those! In the earlier morning should have already weak up to prepare my Sahur [taking some meal in the begining of a day to start the fasting]. And when sun rise, i should prepare for going to my office to earn some money. Yeah! I Like Money but hate to work indeed! :p

Well! after thosething have already done, in the evening i am going to take my lecture. Yeah! Now i am the student of Management in one of favorite and well-know University in my country. Horeey! And its mean that i have lot thing to be done correctly and rappidly. So then, i should manage my time in my activities with the best portion. Pray for me please... ^^
[Backsound: Nothing by Robert Plant]

0 comments:

 
© free template by Blogspot tutorial