Open Office 3.0.0 Versus Microsoft Office 2007

2 days before i uninstalled my Microsoft Office from my silver laptop, because one reason. There were plowing Microsoft Office that i used. I find this case when i wanted to up date my theme of Microsoft Office Power Point 2007 from the Microsoft Official Site. But so pity i am. When i will to reinstall Microsoft Office 2007 using the original ones, The disk is broken! F**king Shit! How can i finished my task without no Microsoft Office on my gadget.

So after i consult with my friend that
expert in Computer, i decide to using Open Office. But so pity i am for the twice, The Open Office Official Site could not be opened. May be any trouble with my internet provider.

But after 1 days, finally i could open the
Open Office Site to download Open Office Beta 3.0.0 there. Here the site http://openoffice.org. I recommended using Open Office 3.0.0 than non-Licensed Microsoft Office.

0 comments:

 
© free template by Blogspot tutorial