Getting Award

Aha, Finally i get award for this blog. How can i? I'm newbe here and this blog is launched several weeks ago. I'm so happy when read a shout box at side bar "gave you an award..accept it...". Thanks a lot SweetDonut for award you given to me. I love you. Ha ha ha...

I love the blogs of these people and I'm glad to pass this award onto them! All they need to do is to leave the following message on their post when they pass the award on to their chosen eight bloggers.

They all are charmed with the blogs, where in the majority of its aims are to show the marvels and to do friendship; there are persons who are not interested when we give them a prize and then they help to cut these bows; do we want that they are cut or that they propagate? Then let's try to give more attention to them! So with this prize we must deliver it to 8 bloggers that in turn must make the same thing and put this text.
I'm passing this award to:
  1. Mark
  2. Lounarx
  3. Din
  4. Kunthan
  5. Dino
  6. Prince
  7. Jhoice
  8. Claire

3 comments:

jhoicexoxo said...

Congratulation for getting this awaRd. This is really nice, You deserved it^^ Thanks for tagging me btw

Acyhome said...

congatulations for your award, keep bloging :)

- s L i K e R s - said...

Hi.. trims for your visit on my blog.. Where do you come from? In my country (indonesia), there was award like this too, haha...



- s L i K e R s -

 
© free template by Blogspot tutorial